|Accomplishments/Key Events (being developed)|
|The following represent a limited number of accomplishments/key events, but significant in |
scale and scope that secured the sovereignty of Africa into eternity!
|July 23, 1892|
Tafari Makonnen Woldemikael
Ejersa Goro, Ethiopia
|Father: Ras Makonnen Woldemikael Gudessa|
Mother: Woizero Yeshimebet Ali Abba Jifar
Religion: Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo
Regent of Ethiopia
||October 7, 1928
Crowned King of Shoa, Ethiopia
||November 2, 1930
Ascended as His Imperial Majesty
Emperor Haile Selassie I
|November 7, 1949|
Laying Foundation Stone Of
Haile Selassie I University
|... In the field of education, We take great pleasure in the fact that |
the opening of Ethiopia's first University is near at hand.
Henceforth, students who have demonstrated their capacity and
ability will no longer leave their homeland to pursue higher
education. The University's faculty is being recruited and its
physical plant is being established. We Ourself have presented Our
Guennete Leul Palace and its grounds, inherited from Our beloved
father, as a free gift to the nation, to serve as the nucleus of the
University's physical facilities, and a formal ceremony for the
handing over of the Palace will be held in the near future...
|Organization of African Unity (OAU)||
|Convened meeting of several heads of states on May 25, 1963 to |
found the Organization of African Unity (OAU).
1st & 5th Chairman of the Organization of African Unity
In office: 25 May 1963 – 17 July 1964
Succeeded by: Gamal Abdel Nasser
In office: 5 November 1966 – 11 September 1967
Preceded by: Joseph Arthur Ankrah
Succeeded by: Joseph-Désiré Mobutu
|Page being developed. Check back for updates.
Items below in the process of being validated and clarified where possible.
|Proof Emperor Haile Selassie is God on earth:|
1. Ras Tafari Makonnen was crowned Emperor Haile Selassie the First (Might of the Holy Trinity),
King of kings, Lord of lords, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, Elect of God, on November 2nd
1930 at St. George's Cathedral, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
2. The first Ethiopian Emperor to write a constitution and put it into function from his own initiative
3. The 225th direct descendant of King Solomon to sit on the Throne of David. The bible contains
covenant that an heir of David will always sit on his throne. Emperor Haile Selassie I can trace his
lineage back to King Solomon, King David, and beyond.
4. Emperor Haile Selassie I was awarded the best dressed King in the world 3 times.
5. Emperor Haile Selassie I was the first Ethiopian Emperor to travel the globe.
6. Emperor Selassie I coined the phrase "Collective Security". To unite all nations in peace and
security as the leader of the United Nations (U.N.)
7. Emperor Haile Selassie I caused a decree to be passed to abolish slavery in Ethiopia on 31 March
8. Emperor Haile Selassie I led his country to victory in the war against Mussolini and his Fascist
Army in 1935-36 to May 5, 1941.
9. Emperor Haile Selassie I is totally against nuclear weapons.
10. Emperor Haile Selassie I in 1928 assumed the Ethiopian title of Negus, meaning King, in
11. Emperor Haile Selassie I stood for all that was good in education, reform, and progress.
12. Emperor Haile Selassie I is the head of the Nyahbinghi Order.
13. Emperor Haile Selassie I kept his psyche in perfect order. He was wise and sharp.
14. Emperor Haile Selassie I was once voted Man of the Year by Time Magazine. They announced to
the world he is verified to be the King of kings.
15. Emperor Haile Selassie I brought the first cars into Ethiopia. To establish modernization and
16. Emperor Haile Selassie I brought the first airplane from Europe in the 1920's.
17. Emperor Haile Selassie I introduced electricity into Ethiopia, first in the palace then in other
buildings. He continued and expanded the modernization of Ethiopia.
18. Emperor Haile Selassie I performed the function of the Supreme Judge in a specially constructed
building next to the main palace. Standing on a platform, His Imperial Majesty would hear the case
as it was presented by counsel and pronounce his verdict. This was according to a procedure
established 3000 years ago by the Israelite King Solomon of whom His Most Exacted Majesty is a
19. The most ancient lineage in the world is that of Ethiopia's Royal family. It is said to be older
than that of King George VI by 6130 years. Emperor Haile Selassie I, Ruler of Ethiopia, traces his
ancestry to King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba and beyond that to Cush 6280 B.C.
20. At the anniversary of the signing of the Charter of the O.A.U., May 25, 1963, H.I.M. Emperor Haile
Selassie I uttered saying, "As we renew our views, that all Africa shall be free, let us also resolve that
all wounds shall be healed and past scars forgotten."
21. On the subject of religion, the government policy is ostensibly guided by Emperor Haile Selassie
I's inspired statement; "Religion is personal and the state is for all."
22. "What can we do for you?" is the question invariably addressed to those who gain Emperor
Haile Selassie I's attention.
23. In the art of managing people, the essence of power, Emperor Haile Selassie I was proved a
Master of Genius.
24. Emperor Haile Selassie I is neither forbearing nor vindictive, and rarely showed signs of anger.
25. Though he never forgets, Emperor Haile Selassie I is inclined to forgive and to exact gratitude.
26. Emperor Haile Selassie I is a lover of sports. From the laying of the foundation stone of Haile
Selassie I Stadium, he quotes, "If health fails, teaching, knowledge, life itself, all comes to naught. It
is indispensable, so have nothing to do with alcohol and avoid all things against which conscience
27. Emperor Haile Selassie I was crowned the Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah within 2,000
years of Yeheshua the Christ crucifixion making H.I.M. The only person to ever walk the face of the
earth to fit the description of the returning Christ as described in the Book of Revelations.
28. Emperor Haile Selassie I was in the Guinness book of world records for most military medals
A few facts about Ethiopia, the new Jerusalem :
1. The throne of David is in Ethiopia.
2. The Ark of the Covenant was brought to Ethiopia by King Menelik I, the son of King Solomon and
Queen Makeda, the Queen of Sheba.
3. Ethiopia has the first and oldest version of the bible.
4. Ethiopia is the first and the oldest Christian nation in the world.
5. In Lalibella Ethiopia there is the oldest Christian church in the world.
In case you are wondering Why God's son rules in Ethiopia and not Israel (Jerusalem), and how the
Ark of the Covenant got to Ethiopia...here you go.....
How the Ark of the Covenant got to Ethiopia
by Lesley Downer
Special To The Japan Times
Jun 30, 2013
Online: Jun 30, 2013
God's will: The tale behind this picture in the Ethnological Museum in Addis Ababa tells how it was
that Menelik I, son of the Queen of Sheba and King Solomon, came to return from a visit to
Jerusalem with the original Ten Commandments on tablets of stone in a chest.
According to the Bible, the Koran and several detailed Ethiopian texts, the Queen of Saba/Sheba,
named Makeda, visited Solomon in Jerusalem in the 10th century B.C.
They had previously exchanged letters full of questions and riddles. When she arrived, bringing
gifts of gold, spices, precious stones and beautiful wood, Solomon was bewitched by her beauty. He
ordered his courtiers not to disturb them for three days and three nights, after which she went back
to Saba (present-day Aksum in Ethiopia).
Another version of the story is that he invited her to stay on condition she take nothing of value
from him. Offended, she replied that she would stay on condition that he did not touch her. He
ordered a meal of salty and spicy food. That night she awoke feeling thirsty and drank some water.
At that moment Solomon appeared, declaring that she had broken her word and had taken the most
precious thing of all ? water. Thus she was tricked into giving way to his desire.
Back in Saba the Queen bore a child, Menelik I, from whom the entire imperial dynasty of Ethiopia is
said to be descended, right down to the last in line, Emperor Haile Selassie I (1892-1975).
When Menelik I was 20, in 950 B.C., he went to Jerusalem to meet his father. When he returned to
Ethiopia, Solomon ordered the first-born of all the elders there to accompany him. One secretly
stole the Ark of the Covenant, which held the Ten Commandments
When Menelik I discovered this he was angry, but then he realized that if such a momentous event
had occurred, it must be because God had willed it. And thus it was that the Ark of the Covenant
now resides in Ethiopia.
|Source: from Anane Desire FB post on 14 August 2016 · https://www.facebook.com/anane.desire/posts/673709382778258